[Forced VAC] Broken Hardware, now to ?

Hi,

it seems my laptop is severly broken - it locks itself completely after a couple of minutes. I don't have any other installed Linux box available, and since all my mail filtering happened on that laptop, I won't be able to effectively read e-mail.

Unfortunately, I'll have a very busy time at work the next weeks, and I fear I won't be able to arrange for a repair soon, let alone decide on buying a new one.

So please consider me on vacation until further notice - don't expect much change before September 15th. I think there's up-to-date contact information in the database for urgent cases. My wife's e-mail address is her first name @kuesterei.ch - Norbert should know it.

Regards, Frank

P.S. I hope I am able to send to debian-private without gpg-signing (no gnupg installed on this Mac) or setting a Sender: frank@debian.org...