Re: license cleanup day

> Hi guys,
>
> I have worked a bit through the license bugs:

Thank you very much!

> texlive-extra now seems to be clean, I will upload it soon.
>   * blacklist tpm/camel as it is nosell, thus we need a new .orig.tar.gz
>     (Closes: #479832)
>   * add a license statement from Robert Gilles about the bbm fonts to
>     Licenses file (Closes: #479097)

Hm, only half of it. I have started a page on the wiki,
http://wiki.debian.org/AccumulativeLicensingBugs, which lists separately
the issues raised in those cumulative bugs, the first entry is about the
bbm fonts:

   1. bbm fonts (bbm.tpm):
          * No licensing info, no catalogue info in 2006
          * A separate bug since May 08, #479097
          * Closed because of a statement from upstream
          * Upload to CTAN and registering in the TeX Catalogue is missing (2008-05-26)

so that we won't forget these important bits that make our live easier
next time...

The other should follow, but I'm too tired now.

Frank Küster