Re: triggers support in tex-common

Hi,

I have already tried to answer to this via gmane, but it seems it didn't
work - so I try again.

> The changes are:
> - change update-texmf to do the stuff only when called with --real,
>   otherwise call dpkg-trigger /etc/texmf/texmf.d

I would prefer to do it the other way round, namely add an option in our
maintainer scripts when we want it to call dpkg-trigger. The reason is
that the update-foo scripts are also intended for local admins, and even
for local users in case of updmap and fmtutil. It seems odd to require
them to add a "--real" option when they want to the script to do what it
is intended for...

Frank Küster