"Someday someone should do this..."

Hi,

from the Misc development news (#6) posted on Tue, 15 Apr 2008 to
debian-devel-announce:

"Someday someone should do this..."
-----------------------------------

 Sometimes I stumble on interesting or useful ideas on mailingslists,
 which should be done, but the person having that in mind, doesn't
 have time to do those. So I came up with idea of a wiki page, where
 those tasks could be collected, so that people willing to do some
 useful work (for example because they are in NM and need to prove
 their skills) can maybe find some.

 I've started collecting some on http://wiki.debian.org/NMTasks and
 would be happy if you'd also use this page, to collect such ideas
 (in a form other people are able to understand) or to pick those
 ideas and implement them.

I guess, we should use this audience, e.g. for the license review,
doc-base registration, etc.

H.
--
For large values of one, one equals two, for small values of two.
  http://www.hilmar-preusse.de.vu/