Re: CrossTeX

Robert Burgess <burgess@systems.cs.cornell.edu> wrote:

> I'll try to find a kpathsea binding for Python

Oh, don't expect too much. There used to be a Perl binding, developed by
devscript's maintainer Julian Gilbey, but no one really used it and
Julian has stopped supporting it. I am not aware of any other language
bindings. And I wouldn't advice to put too much effort in creating them,
because libkpathsea itself is not a well-defined library. Maybe Olaf
Weber comes up with its cleanly designed successor, libkpse, soon, maybe
not...

Usually, reading from kpsewhich's stdout is the practical way to do it...

Frank Küster