Re: CrossTeX

Robert Burgess <burgess@systems.cs.cornell.edu> wrote:

> I am trying to get
> CrossTeX into Debian; this will be my first package and I was told you
> would, as the TeX team, logically be good people to go to as possible
> sponsors or for comments.

Logically, yes - but in fact the team is rather inactive now: Norbert
who does most work these days is VAC for the next weeks, I can hardly
catch up with the most important bugs, and all others are very busy and
quiet, too. I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to comment on the
package. You've read and followed the TeX Policy which is in the
tex-common package?

Frank Küster