TeX Gyre Fonts, ftp-master email

Hi all!

I have prepared a new package of the TeX Gyre fonts, and also registered
them with X and defoma.

Now I am planning to upload these packages, but beforehand I want to
contact the ftp-masters and debian-devel about this.

I have started an email draft in
	http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-tex/tex-gyre/ftp-master-email.txt?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
(or directly in your svn checkout).

Ralf, Frank, whoever: Could you please take a look, add/extend/explain
in more details the situation. I have written down some points, please
check.

Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.