Re: [RFR] templates://tex-common/{templates}

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 08:50 +0200, Norbert Preining wrote:
> BUT the control file:
>
> Guys from the debian-tex-maint: Do we still want the tetex parts in the
> tex-common description? Now that it is gone it seems a bit strange that
> tetex is still mentioned anywhere, people could get confused...
>
> So please give me your opinion QUICK!

It sounds reasonable to me to remove references to teTeX from
tex-common's description, especially the second paragraph. One could
mention dh_installtex, though:

	 It also contains dh_installtex, a debhelper script automating
	 many tasks when building TeX-related packages for Debian.

cheerio
ralf