Re: [ITR] templates://tex-common/{templates}

Dear all,

On Di, 09 Okt 2007, Christian Perrier wrote:
> If you approve this process, please let us know by replying to this
> mail. If some work in progress on your side would conflict with such a

You are welcome to do this, as none of us (AFAIS) is native english
speaking.

If you want we can give you writing rights to our svn repository so that
you can directly change the stuff, otherwise just send me any
suggestions/changes/whatever and I will happily apply them.

Thanks for your work and all the best

Norbert
for the Debian TeX Team

TUAMGRANEY (n.) A hideous wooden ornament that people hang over the
mantelpiece to prove they've been to Africa.