Re: SVN texlive (new) commit: r2991 - texlive-new/trunk/all/debian

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> > fix multiple inclusion of hyphen patterns
>
> Did you also fix the upstream bug?

I do not consider this an upstream bug. In fact it could well be that
"I" moved the stuff to hyphen-german etc from collection (because this
is the right place, but didn't remove it from collection).

OTOH, there is this funny remark in our texlive-new/TODO:
texlive upstream fixes:
* Fix TPM:Execute BuildLanguageDat move from collection-lang* to hyphen-*
        collection-langczechslovak      hyphen-czechslovak
        collection-langgerman           hyphen-german
        collection-langspanish          hyphen-spanish
        collection-langother            hyphen-estonian
                                        hyphen-romanian
                                        hyphen-slovene
                                        hyphen-serbian
        collection-langfinnish          hyphen-finnish
        collection-langfrench           hyphen-french
        collection-langhungarian        hyphen-hungarian
        collection-langitalian          hyphen-italian
        collection-langlatin            hyphen-latin
        collection-langmongolian        hyphen-mongolian
        collection-langnorwegian        hyphen-norwegian
        collection-langpolish           hyphen-polish
        collection-langportuguese       hyphen-portuguese
        collection-langswedish          hyphen-swedish
        collection-langukenglish        hyphen-ukenglish

But at some point I thought it might not be SUCH a good idea, so I
did do it only half way ;-)

TUMBY (n.)
The involuntary abdominal gurgling which fills the silence following
someone else's intimate personal revelation.