Re: New Debian TeX packages for Etch

Dear Kohda-san,

On Fre, 22 Jun 2007, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:
> I have an UltraSparc with etch (but very slow machine)
> and I guess I might build texlive-bin for sparc.
> Is it any meaning to try to build it?

To be honest I don't believe that there is a big need for now. If you
want to torture your machine you are welcomed to get the .etch sources
from people, and I will put them there. But my primary concern is to get
i386, amd64, powerpc, which seem tobe the most used archs.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the proposal, again, if you want to torture no
problem ;-)

BTW, I hope to come to Japan again this November or December, maybe we
can re-arrange a meeting!

There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily
escaped the chronicler's mind.
                 --- This line perhaps best sums up the whole book.