Re: The future of TeX in Debian: *WHO* is responsible?

On 14.06.07 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:

Moin,

> (living away from my wife during the week, traveling 5+x hours
> one-way each weekend

Guess what: that was exactly the time I used in 2004/2005 to work on
Debian (the way from my new home to my old home)...

> 1. Is anyone among the other regulars willing to be the primary TeX
>    maintainer in August and September (doesn't need to be a DD)?

I didn't really follow the TL development since it started. To make
it more specific: I simply ignored TL until now.

H.
--
I never failed to convince an audience that the best thing they
could do was to go away.