Re: libpoppler patch in TeXLive in Ubuntu (was: TeXLive 2007 & ConTeXt on etch?)

Hi Norbert,

Norbert Preining [2007-05-16  8:49 +0200]:
> On Die, 15 Mai 2007, Martin Pitt wrote:
> > BTW, the poppler patch is not perfect yet since some parts of
> > texlive-bin still use the internal xpdf. I kept that on my TODO list,
> > but it wasn't necessary to bootstrap texlive into Gutsy.
>
> Can you send us the libpoppler patch? Debian is switching in the next
> days to the new poppler ... so we have to do the same thing ...

http://patches.ubuntu.com/t/texlive-bin/texlive-bin_2007-7ubuntu1.patch
has both the changes to the poppler patch and also the libkpathsea
change (I guess you want to have this as well, so that tetex-bin can
be removed from Debian).

Martin

--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de