Re: FTBFS: I couldn't open database file mrabbrev.bib

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 12:04:46AM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 11:10:56AM +0200, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
> > Package: gap-ctblib
> > Version: 1r1p3-4
> > Severity: important
> > Justification: fails to build from source
> >
> > gap-ctblib currently fails to build from source in sid:
> >
> > --- 8< ---
> > This is BibTeX, Version 0.99c (Web2C 7.5.6)
> > The top-level auxiliary file: manual.aux
> > The style file: alpha.bst
> > I couldn't open database file mrabbrev.bib
>
> mrabbrev.bib used to be part of tetex-extra as
> /usr/share/texmf-tetex/bibtex/bib/ams/mrabbrev.bib, but I cannot find it
> in Sid. Was this file actually removed from Debian ?

It really seems to be missing from Debian right now, if I'm not
mistaken [1].

Does anyone from the TeX Task Force could comment on this?

[1] http://people.debian.org/~kmccarty/tetex-to-texlive-mapping/tetex-extra_3.0.dfsg.3-1_all.txt

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism