Re: idempotency and modularity of tpm2deb-bin.pl

Frank Küster <frank@kuesterei.ch> wrote:

> You are right, that was a short-sighted change.  The aim was to be able
> to call make_maintainer without make_deb, but that doesn't work,
> anyway.  I'll revert that.
>
> Hm, thinking about it, there's a reason why I did that, and that is the
> fact that @configfiles is a variable with file-wide scope and no
> indication that it is package specific.  I think it would be clearer if
> we use a hash of array references: @{$configfiles{$package}}.

Done that, package builds fine, debian/texlive-base-bin/DEBIAN/preinst
contain invocations of handle_config_file_preinst,
texlive-metapost/DEBIAN/preinst, for example, does not.

So I'll check in the change.  There's one bug though, but that doesn't
depend on the change:  No config_file_handle_$type in postrm and
postinst.