Re: [dev-context] New Debian packages

Norbert Preining wrote:
On Die, 23 Jan 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:

Perhaps Hans can be convinced to add a backward-compatibily switch
for the normal context releases (>2007.01.23), but that is not
upto me.

Hmm, after a quick look it seems not too complicated, adding a file
existence test in type-map.tex before loading lm-math.map.

Aemm, I could compile all my test cases even without lm-math fonts
available (I am using the texlive 2005 Debian packages).

The log files give me:
... </usr/share/texmf-texlive/fonts/type1/bluesky/cm/cmsy10.pfb> ...
so it seems that there is already some backward compatibility???

What do I miss???

You probably have something extra (or a file from an older context
release) that is read instead of the one from the latest context.

My tests all include  </opt/tex/texmf/fonts/type1/public/lm/lmsy10.pfb>
etc.

Best, Taco