HOWTO: switch from dpatch to quilt

Hi,

since this is still not done for texlive-{lang,extra,doc}, here's a
description for everybody.  It is really simple.

All you *need* to do is

svn move debian/patches/00list debian/patches/series

However, I did a bit more:  I added lines from 00list to series
one-by-one, removed the .dpatch extension (from the filename and the
line in series), checked whether the patch still applies, and refreshed
it.  Refreshing also adds a new header if it is done with --diffstat.

In case the patch doesn't apply cleanly, there's a quilt-built-in method
to fix this:

$ quilt push
...some error
$ quilt push -f
$ edit $files #so that they are as we want them after patching
$ quilt refresh --diffstat