Re: texlive 2007 - the work starts ...

On Son, 21 Jan 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> After moving the check_consistency after the dump commands:  It's
> listed in collection-binaries and collection-basicbin.  I have already
> uncommented the line that blacklists collection-binaries, is that
> correct?

Damned, you are doing something wrong. I again removed the bloacklist of
colelction-binaries, and dumped new data, and nothing of what happens at
your place happens here????

I dumped a new tpm.data.new, I loaded it and dump-tpm and see
- eplain in collection-formatsextra
- nothing not covered (after a fix to the turkish/thai error!!!)

So please, check what you dumped, the tpm2007.sarge files is BUGGY!
I checked by loading it and I see (after disabling the consistency
check!):
voss-de:
	title: The voss-de package.

which I have changed in the tpm files! I get with my dumps:
voss-de:
	title: German documentation on various LaTeX related packages by
Herbert Voss.

which is also written in the tpm files....

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
YESNABY (n.)
A 'yes, maybe' which means 'no'.