New Debian packages

Hi all!

I have uploaded new Debian packages for context/context-nonfree to
tug.org and Debian.

These packages provide a workaround for using new context with texlive
in Debian, ie pdftex < 1.40 by creating a symlink
	/var/lib/texmf/web2c/pdftex -> /var/lib/texmf/web2c/pdfetex
If
- you already had such a symlink
- or you had a directory (but not a link)
then upgrade will be smooth and you will not see anything, the directory
or symlink will be removed and a link created to pdfetex.

But if you have a symlink to some other place than pdfetex then upgrade
will break, please remove it first!

As soon as texlive 2006/7 with pdftex 1.40 enters Debian we can get rid
of this hack.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
HARBLEDOWN (vb.)
To manoeuvre a double mattress down a winding staircase.