Re: unblock emails

On Don, 11 Jan 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> > This looks really strange. All other emails go through quite fast.
>
> It might be that my smarthost silently discarded my mails because I
> lived too much in the future (in Calcutta's timezone, from dvipdfm
> testing).  But I resent it again after adjusting the timezone, and once
> more only to the TeX list.

I was about to ask you something like this, because the last email on
-release was just a few minutes ago, so it is definitely working...

So let's hope that you are back to CEST and the email gets through,
otherwise I can send it...

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
STOKE POGES (n.)
The tapping moments of an index finger on glass made by a person
futilely attempting to communicate with either a tropical fish or a
post office clerk.