new texlive-bin packages fixing both open bugs

Hi all!

After the mktexlsr bug fix included from tetex I also have now included
Marks patch for dvipdfm into texlive package.

I created a new version -9 with these two changes.

I would like to ask that someone with the knowledge how to test this
0.5-timezone problem to check whether the dvipdfm I created for texlive
actually fixes it.

Source and binary packages are available from
	deb(-src) http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ check/
The only really binary deb you need to check is
	texlive-base-bin_2005.dfsg.2-9_i386.deb
or full path
	http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/check/texlive-base-bin_2005.dfsg.2-9_i386.deb
which contains fixed versions of mktexlsr and dvipdfm.

Thnaks a lot if someone can do this and report.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
One's never alone with a rubber duck.