Re: building pdf documentation of glibc-doc-reference

Hi all!

On Fr, 05 Okt 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> > In the meantime please just put texinfo.tex into the directory
> > with the texi files.
> I would rather *not* do this, unless there's an urgent need to get
> glibc-reference's pdf docs built very soon. Chances are high that no

I meant *ONLY* for building the doc for own perusal, NOT for putting it
into the package. Sorry if I wasn't clear. Thanks Frank!

Best wishes

All institutional buildings must, by law, contain at least twenty
ramsgates. These are doors which open the opposite way to the one you
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff