Old times... (was: [VAC] Sun 29.7. to ?, [semi-VAC] now to September/October)

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm moving and starting a new job[1] on August 1st, and I'll be
> completely offline for a couple of days.  I hope I can share my
> landlady's DSL line soon, after that I'll be available again.

No DSL sharing, but I can unplug my phone and use a non-free softmodem
driver on my laptop's "modem".  Well, I can read e-mail (although it
takes ages), and somehow surf the net (maybe I should rather say
"paddling with my bare hands").  It's really awfully slow, but I am
somehow able to communicate.

I'll not be able to upload a monster package like texlive-*, but if that
is needed I'll ask specifically.

Frank Küster