Re: texlive2007 and otfinst.py

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

> I see one problem with the code in update-fontlang:
>
>     # Is there an updmap.d/language.d directory somewhere in the expansion of
>     # $TEXMFCONFIG?

[...]

> A simple fix would be
>
>     for d in "$texmfconfig"; do
>         : ${cnfdir:=$d}

I'm not sure about the need of double-quotes with this construct in case
of paths containing spaces. I'd have to test.

>         if [ -d "$d/$CNFDIR" ]; then
>             conf_dir="$d/$CNFDIR"
>             break
>         fi
>     done
>     test -n "$conf_dir" || conf_dir=$cnfdir/$CNFDIR

You're missing double-quotes here around "$cnfdir/$CNFDIR".

> which takes the first among a couple of directories in TEXMFCONFIG

The idea was that if we have a updmap.d/language.d directory, it's safe
to use, otherwise the setup is not appropriate and the user needs to do
it before using update-fontlang in user-specific mode.

--
Florent