Why do I get this mail? (was: [Archive Administrator] Processing of texlive-bin_2007-9_sparc.changes)

Hi,

texlive-bin FTBFS two times previously because it's build-deps could not
be satisfied (libpoppler1 was on hold on spontini).  Now this seems to
have been fixed, and I'm wondering why I got the mail below?  It's not a
binary NMU, just a standard buildd upload, unless the NMUer got the
version wrong.  But one normally never gets those mails for buildd
uploads - what's going on?

TIA, Frank

--- Begin Message ---
texlive-bin_2007-9_sparc.changes uploaded successfully to localhost
along with the files:
  texlive-base-bin_2007-9_sparc.deb
  texlive-extra-utils_2007-9_sparc.deb
  texlive-font-utils_2007-9_sparc.deb