SVN texlive (new) commit: r2873 - texlive-new/trunk/texlive-base/debian

Author: preining
Date: 2007-05-21 14:46:29 +0000 (Mon, 21 May 2007)
New Revision: 2873

Added:
   texlive-new/trunk/texlive-base/debian/texlive-base.postinst.pre
   texlive-new/trunk/texlive-base/debian/texlive-base.postrm.pre
   texlive-new/trunk/texlive-base/debian/texlive-base.preinst.pre
Log:
Uups, packages were build with these three files, so now texlive-base
removes the old texmf/fmt.d/10texlive-base-bin.cnf (or saves it to
obsolete).

This should have been done by texlive-base-bin I assume??? Comments?

I can rebuild the packages (and probably have to rebuild them)

[For the full diff, use svn diff.]