[help] releasing texlive-bin texlive-base texlive-lang

Hi all!

I am planning to upload -bin, -base, -lang to unstable:

texlive-base changes:
  * texlive-full should not depend on tetex-base (Closes: #424023) [np]
  * add stricter dependencies to all packages: if in the final shipout
    dep on a texlive package there is no version given, the value of
    latest-version (from tpm2deb.cfg) of the source package is taken.

texlive-lang changes:
  * change description line of hyphen-welsh (Closes: #420282)
  * add jerus10.mf to texlive-lang-hebrew to fix hebrew typesetting
  * add stricter dependencies to all packages: if in the final shipout
    dep on a texlive package there is no version given, the value of
    latest-version (from tpm2deb.cfg) of the source package is taken.
    (Closes: #423143)

texlive-bin changes:
  * lang-indic: move bangfont.tex from doc to run files (Closes: #424031)
  * lang-indic: add missing python header to ebong script (Closes: #423990)
  * dpkg_md5sum in common-functions.preinst returns now the empty string
    in case of an unknown conffile (could have been created by touch).
    This should fix Ubuntu bug 111654. [np]
  * Build with --enable-ipc to allow piping of output [fk]
  * Build shared kpathsea library and include it in separate packages [fk]
  * move bin-thumbpdf to texlive-base-bin (Closes: #424658) [np]
  * texlive-extra-utils suggests gs-* for epstopdf (Closes: #423988) [np]
  * replace patches/30_libpoppler with patches/30_libpoppler_new for
    new libpoppler 0.5, make the build-dep libpoppler-dev (>= 0.5.4)
    (Closes: #425065, #356079)
  * add stricter dependencies to all packages: if in the final shipout
    dep on a texlive package there is no version given, the value of
    latest-version (from tpm2deb.cfg) of the source package is taken.
    (Closes: #421969)
  * remove cruft from control files (cweb, ctie, texdoctk)
    (Closes: #241089, #249085)
  * don't leave copies of conffiles in TEXMFDIST (Closes: #420139)

The upload of texlive-base would not be completely necessary, but I want
to have this packages with all versioned depends ...

Are there things I am missing and which are really really pending to be
done before upload?

I will build the packages, but I need some help with testing. Can
someone help with testing the changes in texlive-bin, the most
important:
- poppler working
- upgrades from etch
- conffiles correctly handled

I will do my best to work on the stuff but I would appreciate someone
else do some testing, too, with all the big changes (like new libkp*
packages, switch to poppler, ...)

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
SCETHROG (n.)
One of those peculiar beards-without-moustaches worn by religious
Belgians and American scientists which help them look like trolls.