Re: building libkpathsea

> Ok now I have
>         dh_makeshlibs -plibkpathsea4 -V 'libkpathsea4 (>= 2007)'

Looks OK.

>         dh_shlibdeps -L libkpathsea4 -l $(CURDIR)/debian/libkpathsea4/usr/lib
> which should do it.

Of course this should work, but I would encourage you to drop the
"$(CURDIR)/" part (according to EXAMPLES, this is possible). When I made
my first packages, I was always using $(CURDIR), but it rendered the
build logs very difficult to read, because it causes very long lines.
Therefore, I now try to use relative paths whenever possible, to make
the logs easier to read.

--
Florent