Blocking testing transition with dummy bugs?

Hi,

tex-common would go into testing in two days.  I'm not sure whether we
want it to do the transition while so many RC texlive bugs are still
unclear.  Most are probably not related to tex-common, but we cannot be
sure.  Do you think we should file a dummy bug?

Is there already a bug against ftp.debian.org to remove texlive-context?
The package would block texlive-base's testing transition if this
package is ready.