Re: SVN texlive (new) commit: r2533 - in texlive-new/trunk: . all/debian texlive-bin/debian

On Mit, 28 Feb 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> Err, I thought we have now dh_installtex for creating the links?

Aehmm I preferred to have the texlinks and NO entries in tpm2deb.cfg,
but now that I see that the option --no-format-links is not implemented
(and hast to be --flavor format:no_nolinks), I will revert parts of the
changes ... ok ok ok.

My idea was that I wanted to have as few as possible stuff in
tpm2deb.cfg

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
`The first ten million years were the worst,' said Marvin,
`and the second ten million, they were the worst too. The
third ten million I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went
into a bit of a decline.'
                 --- Marvin reflecting back on his 576,000,003,579 year
                 --- career as Milliways' car park attendent.