littex package

Hi Kestutis!

(Please leave the debian-tex-maint mailing list on the Cc)

I once uploaded the littex package for you. Now I have a question:
lmodern 1.010 has been released and already includes support for the l7x
encoding. More important, the file names of the fonts have changed.

I would like to ask you whether you could help me in checking the
cooperation of littex with new lmodern:
- install lmodern 1.01-1 from
	deb http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ lmodern/
- comment the line
	Map l7x-lm.map
  in /etc/texmf/updmap.d/10littex.cfg
- call as root
	update-updmap
	updmap-sys
- test some of your test files using the lmodern fonts

After this please tell me whether this works. If yes I guess we should
coordinate an upload of both packages to experimental. lmodenr will go
definitely into experimental since we don't want to see it in etch.

BTW, on the littex website I found a release form 2006.09.28 while you
ship 2006.09.22, no idea what's the difference.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
WHISSENDINE (n.)
The noise which occurs (often by night) in a strange house, which is
too short and too irregular for you ever to be able to find out what
it is and where it comes from.