Re: [NTG-context] debian tikz module

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Johan Sandblom wrote:

With texlive and pgf (which contains tikz) from testing and latest
context (2007.01.23-3) from unstable, the tikz module is found, but
still it does not work. Log attached.

Your log file says

system          : module tikz loaded
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/plain/pgf/frontendlayer/tikz.tex

which means that it is finding tikz.tex (plain support) rather than t-tikz.tex (context support)

On my system (Windows+mswincontext) I get

system          : module tikz loaded
(e:/isoimage/usr/local/context/tex/texmf-project/tex/context/pgf/frontendlayer
t-tikz.tex

followed by loading of a lot of files under tex/context/pgf...

What does
 kpsewhich t-tikz.tex
give on your system. If it is not found, it may mean that either pgf is not uptodate or not installed correctly.

Aditya