Re: [dev-context] New Debian packages

Hi all!

Just to recap: Should I upload new context package to Debian, as it asks
unconditionally for lm math fonts.

On Mit, 24 Jan 2007, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> >Aemm, I could compile all my test cases even without lm-math fonts
> >available (I am using the texlive 2005 Debian packages).
> >

> You probably have something extra (or a file from an older context
> release) that is read instead of the one from the latest context.
>
> My tests all include  </opt/tex/texmf/fonts/type1/public/lm/lmsy10.pfb>
> etc.

Ok, I got it. Sorry for missing this: The point is that Debian has
	lmodern 1.00
installed, which seems to include the math fonts.

Do you know, have there been important changes between 1.00 and 1.010
concerning this stuff? And if not, we could also think about uploading
another package for lmodern to Debian, but this is for Florent.

If not, then I just upload and add a dependency on lmodern >= 1.00 which
should be enough.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
ARTHUR	What is an Algolian Zylatburger anyway?
FORD	They're a kind of meatburger made from the most unpleasant parts
	of a creature well known for its total lack of any pleasant
	parts.
ARTHUR	So you mean that the Universe does actually end not with a bang
	but with a Wimpy?
                 --- Cut dialogue from Fit the Fifth.