Re: Processed (with 1 errors): Please bump the urgency of ucf

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

> On 25.01.07 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:
>
>> # and I thought we have a version-aware BTS...
>> # so we're going to get a "this is deprecated" message
>> close 408323
>> forcemerge 408323 407963
>>
> Nice command. Whats the difference between "merge" and "forcemerge"?

I don't really know.  I've just noticed other people use it (e.g. Steve
Langasek), and assumed that it might help if I still had forgotten to
make some bug attribute equal between both.

I guess it will merge the bugs more aggressively, probably using the
attributes (severity,...) of the first - but the package must probably
be the same.