status update TL 2006.svn3816

Hi all!

It is 3:45, I am tired, but it is toooo short before TL final image ...

Short status update:

- When you read this email the final TL2007 image should be done (I
  hope)

- All packages can be build as usual, but bin package building of
  texlive-bin breaks, as the patches do not apply. Not a big surprise.

- If the images are really ready tomorrow I will create .orig.tar.gz
  files and upload them to the tug server.

- After this I will disappear for relaxation for a few days (ice
  climbing, skiing, tourism, ...)

- all the problems I have mentioned before should be fixed, but of
  course we have to fix the patches of texlive-bin ...

Sorry for the chaotic email, but I am a bit groggy ...

Buona notte buona notte fiorelino ... ahhhhhhh

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
MEETH (n.)
Something which American doctors will shortly tell us we are all
suffering from.