pdfTeX warnings about not existing references after upgrade

Hi all,

I just compiled a tex file that never showed any warnings but now
there are some pdfTeX warnings of the following kind:

! pdfTeX warning (dest): name{page.9} has been referenced but does
not exist, replaced by a fixed one

The only thing that recently changed was tetex-bin last week (Jan
10): [UPGRADE] tetex-bin 3.0-27~bpo.1 -> 3.0-28~bpo.1 (and I also
upgraded AUCTeX today. Thus a new version of preview.sty is used.)

Fortunately I have a backup of an older log file. Here you can find
a diff from the log files:
http://www.zvisionwelt.de/tmpdownloads/log-diff.txt

Here's a diff of the two files that shows that there were no
significant changes in the source:
http://www.zvisionwelt.de/tmpdownloads/tex-diff.txt

Regards,
    Christoph