Debian TeX in Ubuntu

Dear Ming! Dear Launchpad Admins!

On Mon, 18 Dez 2006, preining wrote:
> I have my account taken in Lauchpad, but I wanted to subscribe
> 	debian-tex-maint@lists.debian.org
> and let us=list send a password, but it never arrived. It was either
> blocked on the Launchpad side or on the Debian lists.debian.org side.

Ok, I search a bit in launchpad and found the following problem:

- First I wanted to add debian-tex-maint@lists.debian.org to the
  TEAM Debian TeX Maintainers CONTACT email so that notification
  are going to the list

- Launchpad told me that this email address is already taken by
  someone else

- Then I search for "Debian TeX" in launchpads teams AND people and
  found quite a lot:
	1 Debian TeX live Maintainers	pkg-texlive-maint
	2 Debian TeX Maintainers	debian-tex-maint
	3 Debian TeX maintainers	debian-tex-maint-lists
	4 Debian TeX Maintainers	debian-tex-maint-old
  (Numbers are from me)
	1 should be deleted, it does not exist anymore, but maybe
		in some old Ubuntu release

	2 is the TEAM and the only one which should have the
		debian-tex-maint@lists.debian.org email

	3 is as I assume the candidate which has the email address
		but should be deleted

	4 is strange, as it has as preferred email address
		eleet@async.com.br
		no idea what to do with this

Can you or some admin please:
	delete 1 or do whatever you want
	delete 3 or take away the debian-tex-maint@lists.debian.org
		email address so that I can use it as contact for
		the Debian TeX Maintainers Team (= 2)

Thanks a lot and all the best

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
LITTLE URSWICK (n.)
The member of any class who most inclines a teacher towards the view
that capital punishment should be introduced in schools.