The menu structure is inappropriate for doc-base (was: rethinking and redesigning section hierarchies)

Hi doc-base maintainer(s),

this bug has gotten very old in the BTS.  Back when it was discussed on
devel, it seems there was no documentation about which sections to use
for registering to doc-base.

Now, there is documentation, and it mandates to follow the menu
structure.  However, I think this is quite inappropriate.  There are
important things that can and should be documented that will never get a
menu entry.  It's not only about devel documentation, which seems to
have been considered back then.  The problem is also that sections that
are already large in the menu structure (like Tools) or that are even
quite small (like Text) can get intractably large if you add
documentation for the respective commandline tools that will never have
a menu entry.

Therefore, a section TeX (not Text) has been used by a couple of
packages for a while, and we're going to continue doing so.