Weird eperl stuff at the beginning of .in files

Hi,

The three files {postinst,postrm,preinst}.in in tex-common/trunk/debian
in SVN start like this:

  <::>//
  #!/bin/sh -e
  #

Is this first line expected?

I can't help but think about the recent problem with one of the TeX
packages on bpo where the preinst script was failing because it had the
same first line.

This line doesn't end up in the actual maintainer scripts shipped in the
.deb (at least, the one I built for unstable), though, so it's not a
showstopper for the tex-common upload.

But if this line is not expected, we should of course remove it.

--
Florent