Re: texlive upload with pgf etc

> Dear all!
>
> I have decided after all tests
> (installold/upgrade/remove/install/purge/install and switch from tetex)
> that I will upload all the texlive packages as is with included
> pgf/beamer/xcolor.
>
> THe move for excluding them can happen at a later time, either before
> etch if we see an upload in time of pgf&friends, or post-etch.

Yes, make it so.  texlive (as well as tetex-src and tetex-doc) have RC
bugs anyway, since they include the pgf incarnation of apple.jpg and
friends, either as a file or (tetex-doc) embedded in the pdf.
Consequently, we'll be able to do an upload during the freeze, and in
this context any switch to depend on pgf/beamer/xcolor could logically
be done, too.