Re: NMU of beamer

> On Mon, 09 Okt 2006, Norbert Preining wrote:
>> Frank: If you make a NMU, please add also the additional texlive
>> dependency and depend on the packages Ohura-san will upload

What do you mean with "depend on the packages Ohura-san will upload"?
Should I bump the versioned dependencies in latex-beamer?  Currently
they are

Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}, pgf (>=1.00-1), latex-xcolor (>=2.00-1), tetex-extra | texlive-latex-base

What will the version numbers of the new packages be?

TIA, Frank

BTW, shlibs:Depends is not necessary for an architecture: all package.