Re: Rejection of latex-cjk-arphic

Hi all!

On Mon, 09 Okt 2006, Frank Küster wrote:
> maybe we're going to be able to deal with this tomorrow, maybe not.  I
> fear it's too late for etch, anyway, what a pity.

What the hell, why was it rejected??? I didn't see the message? Ah of
course, Frank uploaded it and only he and Danai got the messages.

Damned damned damned.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
DIBBLE (vb.)
To try to remove a sticky something from one hand with the other, thus
causing it to get stuck to the other hand and eventually to anything
else you try to remove it with.