Re: [debian-tex-maint] updates to pgf and xcolor for etch?

  Hi.

From: Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>
Subject: [debian-tex-maint] updates to pgf and xcolor for etch?
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 00:54:15 +0200
> >   Yes.  I'm preparing pgf 1.01-1 now.  Probably I can upload it
> > this weekend or next week.  After that, I'll work for
> > latex-xcolor.
>
> Is there any progress to be expected before the etch freeze? Otherwise I
> will keep the pgf etc in the texlive packages and try to push them to
> testing before the freeze.

  Sorry for delay.  Now in progress.  I'll upload them today or
tomorrow.

  Thanks for your works.

----
  OHURA Makoto: ohura@debian.org(Debian Project)
                ohura@netfort.gr.jp(LILO/Netfort)
  GnuPG public key: http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~ohura/gpg.asc.txt
        fingerprint: 54F6 D1B1 2EE1 81CD 65E3  A1D3 EEA2 EFA2 77DC E083
  http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~ohura/