NOT YET: Please unblock texlive-bin

Hi, I just wanted to write:

| Dear release team,
|
| the Debian TeX Task Force would be grateful if you could
|
| unblock texlive-bin/2005.dfsg.2-8
|
| which I uploaded today.

However, I noticed that texlive-bin has two bugs open with patches, one
of them important, the other probably also for users in the
half-our-timezones:

#402925: upgrading tetex creates ls-R in user homedir if sudo is used

#403267: tetex-bin: dvipdfm crash in some timezones

I think we should try to fix these, too, before we ask for unblocking.

My vacation e-mail will follow in a couple of minutes, this means it's
not me who's doing that.