Re: New job

On 10.12.06 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:

[less work for Debian]
> Not so important, much more is that you have a nice and interesting
> job.

> (BTW, what is it, I have no idea what all you guys do for normal
> life, besides Frank of whom I know what he is doing)
I'm working as support engineer and consultant for a company^1
selling software for network management (or say better, a small part
of it -- we're doing mostly performance and fault management). My job
is mostly the technical support for customers after the sale.

^1 http://www.amasol.de/
An editor is one who separates the wheat from the chaff and prints the chaff.
		-- Adlai Stevenson