Re: [texlive-new] Creating rules file from a single template

Hi Mike!

On Fre, 22 Dez 2006, Mike Bird wrote:
> > > Alternatively you could change the design to have myopen
> > > return a new file handle.  This makes it easier if you
> > > later need to implement recursion such as nested includes.
> >
> > Code please?

Thanks a lot, but Frank already did it in a different way by using
	open(...) or die(...)
everywhere I had
	myopen(...)

Anyway, thanks for your explanation and help.

In case you want to help us with our magic perl scripts ... let me know,
there is a load of things to improve for someone who knows a bit perl!

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
SLUBBERY (n.)
The gooey drips of wax that dribble down the sides of a candle so
beloved by Italian restaurants with Chianti bottles instead of
wallpaper.