new debian context and debian-nonfree 2006.12.21-1

Hi all!

Again, after all the helpful comments from Taco, Hans, Mojca, Aditya, I
have redone all the packaging:

context:
	everything but the cow fonts and the tipsandtricks.pdf
context-nonfree:
	cow fonts
	a long list of pdfs from the web site:
aleph.pdf      mfonts.pdf    mtexfont.pdf  show-dem.pdf  show-pap.pdf
cont-eni.pdf   minstall.pdf  mtexutil.pdf  show-exa.pdf  show-pre.pdf
cont-enp.pdf   mmakempy.pdf  mtexwork.pdf  showfont.pdf  showunic.pdf
eppchtex.pdf   mp-cb-en.pdf  roadmap.pdf   show-gra.pdf  tiptrick.pdf
example.pdf    mp-ch-en.pdf  setup-en.pdf  show-mag.pdf
metafun-p.pdf  ms-cb-en.pdf  show-art.pdf  show-man.pdf
metafun-s.pdf  mtexexec.pdf  showcase.pdf  show-not.pdf

So I hope this should give a quite complete and useful base for context.

I also extended the copyright file to include the statements by Taco,
and some more remarks. Still I hope that one of the next releases of
ConTeXt will contain some sort of MANIFEST.foobar as I suggested.

The wording is also improved I hope, so now for all the Debian guys: Can
you please take a look at the package, what you think, as I plan (as
you see from the version number) to upload it soon.

Usual location.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
Rome wasn't burned in a day.