Re: [gmane.comp.gis.therion,gmane.comp.tex.live.debian] texlive support in therion

Hi!

On Die, 19 Dez 2006, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > Although for the purposes of texlive compatibility I think the
> > existing 0.3.10 in debian testing will be just as good.
>
> Ok, can take a look at this, too.

Hmm, it is quite hard to check for dependencies in the source c++ code.
I have another idea: Can you send me some typical file which should be
compiled with metapost and pdflatex (or whatever)?

I have seen comments on metafun, too, do you use context?

As I said, the best option is to send me some medium complicated files
which should be do-able with the dependencies, and I will check them.
Thank

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
SCREEB (n.)
To make the noise of a nylon anorak rubbing against a pair of corduroy
trousers.