texlive-bin RC bug

Hi all!

As I just saw that a new RC bug has emerged, the aleph name problem.

If one prepares a new package, could you also include the
"pdftex-font-number patch"?

But please take care, there is already a dpatch snippet for pdftex which
patches pdftex up to 1.40 something AFAIR.

Si when creating the patch first apply all the dpatches, than create a
new dpatch snippet, and then as usual.

If not I will do it when I am back.

Best wishes anD THANK THANKS THANKS a lit fir taking care while I am
away.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
SITTINGBOURNE (n.)
One of those conversions where both people are waiting for the other
one to shut up so they can get on with their bit.