/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Type1 does not exist

I just updated the Etch system that has the new context package installed.
When updating lmodern it warned twice that /usr/lib/X11/fonts/Type1
does not exist.

Setting up lmodern (1.00-3) ...
warning: /usr/lib/X11/fonts/Type1 does not exist or is not a directory
warning: /usr/lib/X11/fonts/Type1 does not exist or is not a directory
Running mktexlsr. This may take some time... done.
Running updmap-sys. This may take some time... done.

I don't know if this is related to recent context package changes but I
thought you should be notified.

--Mike Bird